Missing Eight Year Old Boy, Search for Person of Interest after Triple Murder in Lawrence County, Ohio
Week 7 Scoreboard
Commissioners seeking SOPA debt
Popular RFD-TV show taping Christmas episodes at Paxton Theatre Nov. 4-5
- Riehl earns “Outstanding Treasurer” award - 2:15 pm
- Wellston Schools establish funds for Scioto Foundation - 12:37 pm
- More than just a game - 12:00 pm
- Singing the Blues - 11:09 am
- What post-Weinstein Hollywood can learn from ’90s sexual harassment training - 11:07 am
- Trick-or-treating tips for rural residents - 10:49 am
- Crabtree opens up about board resignation - 7:25 pm
- No fine, no jail time for marijuana possession? - 5:37 pm updated: 12:40 pm.
- Portsmouth talks pot - 4:35 pm
- Chapter honors history of local cemetery - 4:30 pm
- Life Point spreads the love - 4:28 pm
- County hires Economic Development Director - 2:41 pm
- Wash. Twp. Fire opens new facility - 5:50 pm
- ASC Bus Service to hold shuttle for DTWC fans - 3:45 pm
- What lies beneath - 3:21 pm
- The history of Portsmouth Raceway Park - 2:10 pm
- Riehl earns “Outstanding Treasurer” award - 11:09 pm
- PWHS names students of the month - 10:45 pm
- Quiet place of beauty, or not - 8:40 pm
- Cavern Of Choices works to change lives - 3:45 pm
- Tots celebrate community helper day - 2:20 pm
- Downtown Portsmouth celebrates ‘Falloween’ - 12:00 pm
- Two new installations at SOMACC - 11:20 am
- Bringing history back to forefront - 9:35 pm
- Greene to speak at SSU as part of Entrepreneurial Journey Series - 6:44 pm
Life Point spreads the love
Life Point Church of Portsmouth held their Third Annual Laundry Love Day Saturday. Life Point volunteers took over Plummer’s Corner Laundromat a...
County hires Economic Development Director
The Scioto County Commissioners announced Tuesday the appointment of Robert Horton as Scioto County Economic Development Director, effective immediate...
Wash. Twp. Fire opens new facility
The Washington Township Fire Department invited the public into their new fire station on Calvert’s Lane in West Portsmouth on Sunday with a par...
ASC Bus Service to hold shuttle for DTWC fans
When visiting any town for a special event or promotion that is being offered, it never hurts to visit the amenities available at said town in order t...
What lies beneath
People use their cell phones for all kinds of reasons; for example texting, social networking, photography, work, games, news, and weather — ess...
‘Burg, ND finish in top-20 in OHSVCA Poll
In any sport, the cream always rises to the top at the end of the year.Over the course of the 2017 season, the Notre Dame Titans and the Wheelersburg ...
‘Streaks win first tourney match
Just last year, the Piketon Redstreaks girls soccer team played their first season in program history.One year later, the Redstreaks recorded their fi...
‘Crafty’ Tigers obtain thrilling victory
SOUTH POINT — When the cards are put down on the table, and the chips are in the center of said table, it’s important to never give up ...
West31Waverly27Wheelersburg59Minford7Northwest48Notre Dame12Valley48Belpre7Oak Hill36East12Fairland62Portsmouth34Eastern42Green0Symmes Valley49Manches...
ND hires Boldman as high school athletic director
On Friday afternoon, Notre Dame High School officially made their hiring of a new athletic director official as Bob Boldman was named to take over the...
Weinstein’s film academy ouster raises concerns about others
Harvey Weinstein has been kicked out of the group that awards the Oscars and his producers guild expulsion is a formality at this point, but now quest...
Nielsen says it will report on who’s watching streamed shows
The Nielsen company, which has long measured viewership of television programs, now says it has a way to collect and widely spread details about how m...
Vern Riffe Center for the Arts hosts Fourth Annual After Dark
The Vern Riffe Center for the Arts (VRCFA) will be hosting its Fourth Annual After Dark Event starting at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 26 in the Selby Lob...
Pastor Chad Benner and the congregation of Coles Blvd. First Church Of God, located at 1300 Coles Blvd., invite you to come worship with them.Saturday...
On my way to someone more important
It is a shame but many Christians are nearsighted, they only see what is in front of them with the eyes of the world instead of with spiritual insight...
Are you sure you want to force them to stand up?
Assuming that you could force a six-and-half-foot-tall, 290-pound, thoroughly muscled man with an aggressive attitude to do something — such as ...
Addicted to outrage
Conscienhealth.org is a website that I love and that my web site, fat-science.org, aspires to emulate. The writers at conscienhealth have recently poi...
River birch is beautiful and big
It’s hard to resist the distinctive peeling bark, dappled shade and constantly rippling leaves that make birch trees so easily recognized. Winte...
Unsafe at any speed: Driving with Facebook on the dashboard
There was a time when a distracted driver was a parent fuming at a couple of kids yipping at each other in the back seat. Today, the internet and soc...
Victor Davis Hanson: It’s 1968 all over again
Almost a half-century ago, in 1968, the United States seemed to be falling apart.The Vietnam War, a bitter and close presidential election, antiwar pr...
Time for record muskie on Cave Run
It’s been eight years since Cave Run Lake gave up the Kentucky record 47-pound muskie, so it would seem past time for some lucky angler to get l...