PMHA looking into other solutions
Joint investigation leads to 4 arrests
Saving the green
Medina Spirit gives Baffert record 7th Kentucky Derby win
8 indicted in alcohol-related death after fraternity party
- Art District hosting Second Saturday event - 4:03 pm updated: 4:03 pm.
- West High School senior raises money for autism - 2:28 pm
- After losing father, Chloe Imm asks community to vaccinate - 2:22 pm
- ODH: 7 new COVID-19 cases reported Friday - 2:18 pm
- PMHA looking into other solutions - 2:09 pm
- The school year is about to end - 11:27 am
- Infrastructure, new SCHD home discussed during Commissioners - 3:58 pm
- Tri-State Habitat for Humanity making plans for the Restore - 3:36 pm
- ODH: 5 new cases reported Thursday - 2:15 pm
- Fluor-BWXT provides $3,000 donation to Friends of Portsmouth - 1:28 pm
- Ten ballots remaining in 3rd Ward Primary - 4:52 pm
- Connex Safety Town slated for Friday - 4:31 pm
- 3rd Ward voters take part in Primary - 3:55 pm
- ODH: 8 new cases Wednesday - 2:20 pm
- Joint investigation leads to 4 arrests - 10:23 am
- Extra lifeguards, $50,000 going to McKinley Pool - 5:35 pm
- Saving the green - 4:50 pm
- ODH: 6 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday - 2:51 pm
- Habitat for Humanity purchasing Blackburn’s in New Boston - 2:46 pm
- PCHD says local demand low for COVID-19 vaccines - 4:52 pm
- SOMC Race for the Roses Auction being held Thursday. - 2:38 pm
- ODH: 6 new COVID cases reported Monday - 2:24 pm
- AAA: Prices lower at the pump in Ohio as national demand decreases - 1:14 pm
- Irwin named ACEL distinguished student - 1:09 pm
- Tweens and Teens for Mother’s Day - 3:56 pm
Fluor-BWXT provides $3,000 donation to Friends of Portsmouth
SCIOTO — Fluor-BWXT recently donated $3,000 for charitable outreach in Scioto County to Friends of Portsmouth, a non-profit 501c3 organization.&...
Ten ballots remaining in 3rd Ward Primary
PORTSMOUTH -The results from Tuesday’s 3rd Ward primary answered one question, but left one unanswered.What is known at this point is that Andy ...
Connex Safety Town slated for Friday
PORTSMOUTH — Riding a bike is still one of the things that children still enjoy, but some have never been taught about riding and the safety nee...
3rd Ward voters take part in Primary
PORTSMOUTH- On Tuesday, a portion of Scioto County voters were provided a chance along with many counties throughout Ohio to vote in the 2021 Primary ...
ODH: 8 new cases Wednesday
SCIOTO — The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) reported eight new cases Wednesday for Scioto County bringing the total to 6,393 since the start of...
Joint investigation leads to 4 arrests
PIKE COUNTY — Pike County Sheriff Tracy D. Evans, Scioto County Sheriff David Thoroughman and Jackson County Sheriff Ted Frazier reported on Fri...
Perfect once more
PORTSMOUTH — The Notre Dame Lady Titans have done little to no sharing in Southern Ohio Conference Division I play during the 2020-21 school yea...
Trojans top Mohawks under lights
PORTSMOUTH — The Portsmouth Trojans, believe it or not, haven’t enjoyed a winning baseball season since 2010.Perhaps, though, the Trojans ...
Waverly takes SOC singles, doubles tournament titles
PORTSMOUTH — The boys tennis team at Waverly High School book-ended a perfect season in Southern Ohio Conference play this week, taking home the...
Titans take down Bobcats
PORTSMOUTH — Notre Dame’s Alex Cassidy pitched a complete-game two-hit gem with 11 strikeouts, and the host Titans took out the Green Bobc...
Clay finishes what it starts
AID — Simply put, the Clay Panthers finished what they started.Taking two days to complete, and even extra innings, the Panthers put away the 20...
SPRING SCOREBOARD — May 6
SPRING SCOREBOARD — May 6BaseballClay 5, Symmes Valley 4 (11 innings)Notre Dame 7, Green 1Portsmouth 5, Northwest 2Waverly 6, Eastern 3Jackson 4...
Mortal Kombat: mediocrity at its finest
As summer approaches we are seeing more tent-pole films open up. Recently with Godzilla vs. Kong and now MORTAL KOMBAT!I remember the original film th...
Pet of the week: Bella
This week’s Pet of the Week is Bella, Bella is seven years old and she is owned by the Parsley family in Minford. We wanted to share why this ph...
How to foster social skills in an era of social distancing
As the COVID-19 pandemic stretched on, children who have been called on to do their part still may not fully understand why they have had to skip play...
Surprise Mom with a special dessert in her honor
Mothers selflessly devote themselves to their children from infancy into adulthood. A mother’s love never wanes, and she’s always ready an...
Unique Mother’s Day gift ideas
Mothers, stepmothers, grandmothers, and many more remarkable women often work tirelessly and without fanfare to provide for their families. Even thoug...
Emergency Broadband Benefit
Our Agency values the opportunity we have to provide our community with education and information surrounding helpful and beneficial resources. That i...
The meaning of “Woke” and its dangers
Charles Gaspirino in the New York Post writes, “Hysteria, groupthink and a fair amount of hypocrisy are the key ingredients in a ruinous cocktai...
Your Glycemic index reminder
We were reminded about this thing called the glycemic index, which is probably really a thing, by the April 8 issue of the New England Journal of Medi...
The fruit of our lives
My friend George Barna once said, “Leadership is the ability to put the plans into practice, and to accomplish the specified objectives through ...
What we do now!
I believe that it was Earl Nightingale who said, “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside...
What is your identity?
Most of my interviews with professional baseball players are quick hits. I grab them for a few moments before a game and talk about their faith or wha...