New Boston Local School District will have its pre-school and kindergarten registration from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, May 5th, at New Boston Local Schools, #1 Glenwood Tiger Trail, New Boston.
Parents are to bring the following information,
- Birth certificate
- Custody papers, if applicable;
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Immunization records
- Proof of residence
Preschool requirements include,
- Children are eligible to attend pre-school if they are 4 years old by Sept. 30, 2016
- Completely toilet trained
- A child is not eligible if they turn 5 years old on or before Sept. 30, 2014.
Each child will be required to have a physical and dental examination. Forms will be available for both.
ECE Programs are income based; therefore you must provide proof of income at registration. Income levels 200 percent and below on the federal poverty guidelines have priority, but they fill any remaining slots from the enrollment selection criteria form (completed at registration time).
Reach Ciara Conley at 740-353-3101 ext 1932 or via Twitter @PDT_Ciara