The Portsmouth City Schools September board meeting will be held on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at Portsmouth High School in the multipurpose room.
RESULTS OF THE NEW BOSTON BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING September 14, 2017
1. Approved bills paid, investment report, financial report and bank reconciliation for August 2017.
2. Employed substitute teachers.
3. Employed Samantha Gullett-Justice as a substitute aide, cook, secretary and custodian and Regina
Webb as substitute cook.
4. Employed Anthony Maynard as intervention tutor for the 2017-18 school year.
5. Accepted Demetrick Smith’s resignation as Junior Varsity Boys basketball Coach.
6. Approved Regional Co-op Contract for FY18 with South Central Ohio Educational Service Center.
7. Approved Jimmy Bailey and Stacie Cartee as home instruction tutors for the 2017-18 school year.
8. Approved Cory Allison as volunteer for Boys Basketball.
9. Recognized Dan Fetty for obtaining the grant for new tennis courts.
10. Approved preschool handbook and parent involvement policy.
11. Other business: Discussed Report Card, Enrollment, SOA and OSBA.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.