The Portsmouth Civil Service Commission will meet on Monday,May 11, 2020 at 1:30 P.M. in the conference room of the City Health Department at 605 Washington Street Portsmouth , Ohio.
SCIOTO COUNTY DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES APRIL BOARD MEETING NOTES
The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met April 16, 2020 at 4:45 P.M. In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
- Received the Exposure Control Plan and the Red Bag Procedure. The documents specify steps to be taken in a related emergency.
- Reviewed the Alternate Work Setting Procedure to be used in conjunction with current applicable policies.
- Approved revised Policy 2.01 – Resolution of Complaints and Appeals of Proposed or Initiated Adverse Action involving the SCDD.
- Approved new Policy 3.05.04 – Payroll Requirements.
- Approved the Superintendent to move forward with the META contract for a term of five years to continue providing IT services for SCDD.
- Approved the 12-month and 9-month calendars for 2020-2021.
The next meeting of the SCDD will be May 21, 2020 at 4:45 PM at the STAR Inc. building, 2526 Gallia Street in Portsmouth. An Ethics Committee meeting will be conducted at 4:30 PM if there is a need.
Meetings are open to the public with the exception of Executive Sessions.