The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities met May 18, 2017 at 4:45 p.m In addition to routine business, the Board took the following actions:
· Approved policies previously received at April Board meeting.
· Approved updated policy 4.25 Concealed Carry Restrictions
· Accepted eight policies for review to be approved at June’s meeting.
· Approved Letter of Support for Healthy Families – Safe Communities Grant
· Approved 2017-2018 calendars for 9-month and 12-month programs.
· Accepted evaluation process for Superintendent Evaluation.
The next regular Board meeting will be conducted Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 4:45 P.M. at STAR, Inc., 2625 Gallia Street, Portsmouth OH 45662. An Ethics Committee meeting will be held at 4:30 P.M. at the same place if there is a need. All meetings are open to the public with the exception of Executive Session.