The Jesse Stuart Foundation will host a book signing from noon to 3 p.m. on May 12 in the foundation’s Conference Room. The books featured will be of special interest to residents of the Tri-State area.
New titles include:
- Prepare to Meet Me in Heaven: The Story of Gertrude Ramey by Dr. Robert Emerson French\
- Ashland Airport: Eastern Kentucky’s Forgotten Field by William E. Martin
- A Reporter’s Notebook and Other Stuff by Dan Conti
- Yesterdays Are Forever, a reflection of life in Elliott County during the 1940s by Elizabeth Booth Marshall
- Clyffeside Park: “Gem of Nature” by Dale Queen
- Big Sandy Stories by Marsha Walker
- Bill Lambert: World War I Flying Ace by Samuel J. Wilson
Complementing these new books will be well-known old favorites by James M. Gifford, David Palmore, Julianne Perry, G. Sam Piatt, and Judge John David Preston.
The Jesse Stuart Foundation, a regional press and bookseller, is located at 4440 13th Street in Ashland. If you cannot attend the book signing but wish to purchase some of these signed books, call Jim or Laurie at 606-326-1667 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.