- Names: Pegi Wilkes & Trisha Schmidt.
- Job title & company: Pegi is the Co-Director of Cirque d’Art Theatre and Trisha is also Co-Director of Cirque d’Art Theatre and a Physical Therapist Assistant at Vern Riffe School.
- What is your fondest cooking memory? Pegi—Making Christmas cookies with my mom and family growing up. Trisha—Making pan gravy with grandpa.
How long have your lived/worked in the community? Pegi has been in the Portsmouth area for 16 years. Trisha is a native of Scioto County.
- What is your favorite food? Pegi—Prime Rib and Lobster! Trisha—Cookies.
- What or who inspires you to do good, and why? Pegi—The students in our program at Cirque because they challenge me to be better! Trisha—Children have always inspired me, I just love them! Their innocence, confidence and aspirations inspire me to be a better person and to try to make the world a better place.
- Why did you want to be a part of the celebrity chef dinner? We have been involved with the Summer Outreach Club for 8 years and love interacting with the children.
- Do you know what appetizer you will be making and if so, what is it? We will be making a delicious meatball with a twirl of spaghetti, bringing you a mouth-watering taste of Italy on a fork.
Pegi Wiles and Trisha Schmidt