• Clothing give-away, bring bags to take the clothing home, all sizes for the family, enter fellowship hall by side entrance on Center Street, New Boston First Church of the Nazarene, 3962 Rhodes Ave., New Boston, 9-11 a.m.
• Scioto County Health Department, walk-in childhood immunizations, $10 per immunization, Ohio Medicaid accepted, none refused for inability to pay, Room 211, Scioto County Courthouse, 602 Seventh St., 9-11 a.m.
• Consumers Helping Consumers Thrift Shop, open, 713 Sixth St., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Elks City Club, Keno, games, socializing, 544 Fourth St. entrance, 5 p.m.-closing.
• Bingo, sponsored by 14th Street Community Center, 17th Street Armory, 17th Street, 6:30 p.m.; doors open, 4:30 p.m.
• Russell D. Williams Post American Legion, karaoke and drawing, 950 Gallia St., 7 p.m.-midnight.
• James Dickey Post American Legion, disc jockey, 705 Court St., 8:30-11:30 p.m.; drawing, 10 p.m.
• Visit the nature center to learn about the park, forest, etc., Turkey Creek Lake, Shawnee State Park, 4404 Ohio 125, West Portsmouth, noon-3 p.m.; Family Nature Adventure, for a fun family forage with naturalist, meeting, nature center, 6 p.m.
To submit items, mail at least a week in advance of meeting to Calendar, Daily Times, 637 Sixth St., Portsmouth, OH 45662-0581. Items can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in writing the names of the club or sponsoring organization, time, day, date and complete address of event planned. For an item to be repeated in the Calendar, a new notice must be mailed in for each meeting date. The Times will not hold items for repeated use. Please do not call in items.