• Scioto County Board of Commissioners, meeting, canceled.
• Trustees of Madison Township, 2010 End of Year and 2011 Organizational Meeting, township garage meeting room, Minford, 7 p.m.
• Fundraiser benefit for Stacey Family, food, raffles, auctions, Mothman entertaining, South Webster High School, 10529 Main St., South Webster, 6-8:30 p.m.
• Coffee and doughnuts, donations accepted, South Webster Senior Center, 955 Webster St., South Webster, 9-10:30 a.m.
• Pantry hours, Potter’s House Ministries, 5409 Winchester Ave., Sciotoville, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Consumer Helping Consumers Thrift Store, open,
725 Fifth St., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Overeaters Anonymous,
12-step fellowship, no dues or fees, Group Room A, Counseling Center, 1634 11th St., noon.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Great Fact Group, closed discussion, Kingdom Hall Community Center, 13th and Findlay streets, noon.
• Blood drive, identification required, All Saints Episcopal Church, Fourth and Court streets, 1-6 p.m.
• “Nanny McPhee Returns,” Flatwoods Branch Library, 1705 Argillite Road, Flatwoods, Ky.,
1 p.m.; “Despicable Me,” Greenup County Public Library, 614 Main St., 1 p.m.; “Toy Story 3,” McKell Branch Library, 22 McKell Lane, South Shore, Ky., 1 p.m.
• Ohio University Proctorville Center, open house for students interested in Executive Series Business Management Technology program, 111 Private Drive 516, Proctorville, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
• Bingo, Notre Dame High School, 2220 Sunrise Ave.,
7 p.m.; doors open 5:30 p.m.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Big Book Study Group, St. Monica Catholic Church, 4252 Pine St., New Boston, 7 p.m.
• Narcotics Anonymous, open, nonsmoking, discussion, Stop the Insanity Group, in very back room, Room 17, New Boston Community Center, 3980 Rhodes Ave., New Boston, 7 p.m.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Shawnee group, closed discussion, New Boston Community Center, 3980 Rhodes Ave., New Boston, 8 p.m.
• Al-Anon, Bellefonte Behavioral Health Center, St. Christopher Drive, Russell, Ky., 8 p.m.
To submit items, mail at least a week in advance of meeting to Calendar, Daily Times, 637 Sixth St., Portsmouth, OH 45662-0581. Items can be e-mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in writing the names of the club or sponsoring organization, time, day, date and complete address of event planned. For an item to be repeated in the Calendar, a new notice must be mailed in for each meeting date. The Times will not hold items for repeated use. Please do not call in items.