The Washington-Nile Local Board of Education met on March 20, 2017 at Portsmouth West High School.
The Board took the following action:
- Approved the February 27, 2017 minutes and February 2017 financial reports
- Authorized the treasurer to apply for the 2017-2018 state and federal programs
- Approved contract with Tanner, Stone, Holsinger, & Dongess.
- Approved changing the April meeting to April 18th at Portsmouth West High School at 3:30 p.m.
- Employed substitute teachers per ESC recommendation
- Approve HB264 Resolution
- Approve volunteers
- Approve waiver day April 18th, 2017 and Amend 2016-2017 school calendar
- Approve security contract with Townships
- Accept supplemental resignation of Jennifer Howard, middle school Volleyball Coach
- Approve high school registration handbook
- Amend classified substitute list
The next regular board meeting will be April 18, 2017, at Portsmouth West High School at 3:30 p.m.