NEW BOSTON BOARD OF EDUCATION
November 10, 2016
1. Approved bills paid, investment report, financial report and bank reconciliation for October 2016.
2. Employed substitute teachers.
3. Accepted resignation of Josh Holbrook as JH girls basketball coach.
4. Employed the following supplementals: Josh Holbrook, JV girls basketball; Eric Fitzpatrick, JH girls basketball.
5. Recognized Missy Buckley and Todd Grant as volunteer assistants to the girls basketball program.
6. Employed Brandy Mullins as a substitute aide, cook, custodian and secretary.
7. Adopted resolution for Complimentary Passes.
8. Approved transfer of $69,737.89 from 010 local interest account for OSFC to 003 Permanent Improvement Fund.
9. Adopted Section 125 plan document.
10. Employed Tracy Grant as a substitute van driver.
11. Recognized Brian Holbrook as Softball volunteer.
The New Boston Board of Education will have a meeting on Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
WHEELERSBURG BOARD OF EDUCATION
Monday, October 24, 2016
A public hearing was held regarding the conversion of one-half inside mill from Current Expense to Permanent Improvement.
Approval of minutes of previous meetings:
• Regular Meeting – September 26, 2016
Business and Recommendations Presented by the Treasurer:
• Approval of September 2016 Financial Report
• Acceptance of Donations from Student Paths, Stephanie Pauley, G & J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers, Dollar General, Gary Dempsey, John & Dianna Aeh, Esponsor Now, Inc., Wheelersburg Athletic Association, Jonathan D. Lucas
• Approval of Five-Year Forecast
Business and Recommendation Presented by the Local Superintendent:
• Employment of Substitute Teachers
• Approval of Resolutions
• Approval of Supplemental Duty Contract
• Employment of Substitute Support Staff
• Acceptance of Resignation
New Business of the Board:
Resolution declaring conversion of one-half inside mill from Current Expense to Permanent Improvement
The Board of Education will meet in regular session on November 28, 2016 at 6:00 PM at the Board Office on Center Street.
To submit board of education minutes email email@example.com
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU