- The Madison Township Trustees will hold the public budget hearing for the fiscal year 2018 at the monthly meeting on July 18, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. Meetings are held at the township building on White Gravel Road in Minford, Ohio.
- Atomic Credit Union will be hosting a school supply drive through July 31. Atomic will match all items donated. Members and non-members can drop off items to any Atomic location.
- DOE Site Public Warning System Test June 28-29 Maintenance and testing of the Public Warning System (PWS) for the Department of Energy Portsmouth Site in Piketon will be conducted between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. June 28-29. This test will include the activation and sounding of the six exterior pole-mounted sirens that surround the site. A public address announcement will be made over each siren speaker prior to activating the siren stating “This is a test.” In the event of a real emergency, announcements will be made over the plant public address system. For more information or questions please contact Fluor-BWXT Public Affairs at (740) 897-2863.
- The Board of Design and Review will be meeting on Monday June 26, 2017 at noon at the Portsmouth Municipal Building 728 2nd Street, 2nd Floor Engineering Department.
- The Valley Township Board of Trustees will hold their June Regular Business Meeting on Monday, June 26 at 6:00 p.m. at the Community Services Bldg located at 583 Robert Lucas Road. There will be a 2018 budget meeting immediately following the Regular Business Meeting.
- Two Copies of the 2018 Fiscal Year Tax Budget for Porter Township are on file in the Office of the Fiscal Officer. A public hearing regarding the 2018 Tax Budget will be held at 4:30 pm on July 3, 2017 at the Porter Township Hall.
- There will be an emergency meeting of the New Boston Village Council on Monday, June 26 at 6:00 pm in Room 16 of the New Boston Community Center to discuss the hiring of personnel and wages.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU