CHILLICOTHE, OH — The Pike Fund of the Adena Health Foundation Scholarship Program is accepting scholarship applications for students pursuing a degree in the field of Healthcare.
To be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship, students must:
- Be a Pike County resident;
- Enrolled as a full-time student during the 2017-2018 academic year; and
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or a minimum GED score of 550.
Students who wish to be considered for the scholarship must:
- Complete a scholarship application;
- Provide their high school transcript, ACT or GED score;
- Submit a copy of their college acceptance letter; and
- Include a one-page essay explaining why they want to pursue a career in healthcare, and what a scholarship would mean to them.
Applicants may not be an employee or a dependent of an employee or a board member of Adena Health System.
All completed applications and supporting documents should be returned to the Scholarship Committee by April 7, 2017. Please mail applications, documentation and submissions to:
Pike Fund of the Adena Health Foundation
Adena Pike Medical Center
c/o Sherry Shepherd
100 Dawn Lane
Waverly, Ohio 45690
For a copy of the application and for more information about The Pike Fund Scholarship, go to www.adena.org.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU